Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kourtney's Kardazzle!

I have to round out the bunch. She may be my favorite Kardashian. But Scott is well...Scott..

 
Her case has a rose tone to it and is indicative of the colors inside. While Kim's is dark and smokey and Khloe's is neutral, Koutney's is feminine.
 
 
For $12.99, you get 4 matte shadows (which didn't show up, like Khloé's. Kim's mattes performed the best) and 4 sparkly shades. You get 3 face colors too.
 
 
I love the sparkly shades. No fallout, creamy and pigmented. A bright gold, a rose-toned silver, a burgundy, and a dark brown.
 
 
Again, the highlighter is basically the same in all three palettes.
 

Kim's had to be the best, Kourtney's the second, and Khloe's the worst. I guess that corresponds to people's opinions on them all rather nicely eh? Cute travel palette.
 
Price: 7/10
Performance: 7/10
Color/Wearability: 8/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall Quality: 7/10

Total: 39/50 = C+ = Mildly Dissapointed Panda

Who is your favorite Kardashian? Or favorite palette of the three?

 


6 comments:

  1. I think this is the one that I could never find in the display when they first came out. Of course, this would have to be the one I like the best. Very pretty shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me months to finally get my hands on it! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. The Colors looks really pretty. We dont have these here, well Ive never seen them:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty elusive, took me forever to track the ones besides Kim's down

      Delete
  3. It looks really pretty! Too bad they where not that good :(

    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was sad too, but it was a good first effort for the sisters

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!