Monday, February 11, 2013

O.P.I Nail Envy

A much buzzed about nail care treatment...let's see how it works
 

A nail strengthener that comes in many formulations (matte, extra strength, etc) and retails from $12-16 depending on if you get it at a drugstore or a salon. It is a clear base that helps nails from splitting, breaking, and yellowing and helps them to grow stronger and harder.
 

 
Apply two coats initially and then one every other day. At the end of the week take off with remover and start over. Avoid cuticles. This is NOT a cuticle treatment and will irritate.
 
Anyone who needs a nail overhaul. I have been using this and it works really well on strengthening my nails because I change polish too much. I don't think I could have the willpower to use it on bare nails for a week, but those who have have had great results. Quick note: DO NOT use with the glue method (i.e putting a base of glue under glitter polish) this stuff bonds to glue like crazy...bad removal experience.
 

I highly recommend this. Try it out when you want to take some time off from polish. Can be used as a base coat but not with the glue method and works better under creams. However, I recommend if you have very weak nails, try it out solo for a week.
 
 
Price: 7/10

Performance: 10/10

Color/Wearability: 10/10

Packaging: 9/10

Overall Quality: 9/10
 
Total: 45/50 = A- = Happy Panda!
 
Have you tried any of the Nail Envy's? Had a good or bad experience? Do tell!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!