Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick in Big Blue

I know I am a little late to the game on these...but I finally got one!
 

 

These are the new for Spring 2013 Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes. This lovely light blue is called Big Blue and is a sparkly grey/blue. They retail for $16, are long wearing, and smooth right on the eye without a brush.
 
 
The packaging comes in the same color as the shadow, making it easy to find in your makeup drawer and the actual stick is rounded, making it comfy to rub on your eye. It also twists up!
 
 
Chubby Sticks are for anyone that is a fan of easy to apply, travel with, and blend eyeshadow in a hurry. I think this is one of the better twist up shadow stick offerings on the market for a reasonable price. This particular shade is for someone who wants to experiment with blues but not something too dark or heavy. It is a light wash of color and can be blended out even more.
 
 
Here is one quick (and I mean two strokes) of the chubby stick across my eye. I sheered it out with my finger a bit. Such a pretty wash of color!
 
 
With a good primer these last about 8 hours without creasing. For more staying power, layer translucent powder in between layers of color and add two or more to increase the vibrancy. I really love Clinique Chubby Sticks for eyes!
 
Price: 9/10
Performance: 9/10
Color/Wearability: 9/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall Quality: 10/10
 
Total: 47/50 = A = Pretty Panda!
 
Have you tried the new Chubby Sticks for eyes? Do you have a favorite color?

 
 

 


 

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty! I've yet to purchase one but they're on my list! They seem really handy and easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, I was surprised that they take zero skill!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!