Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bath & Body Works Scentportables

I am kinda a sucker for anything at Bath & Body Works, including these new Scentportables!

 
Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen? For $4.50 you buy the case such as this one, and fill it with a scent ($3.00) which last 4-6 weeks. Clip in your room, car, locker, etc. Adorable!
 
 
This is just one combo of the many cases and scents. I also got a nautical themed one with an island scent.
 
 
I love Sweet Pea, it is my favorite fragrance. I have the other one currently in my car and it smells really good but be aware that these work well...nearly too well...they are strong!
 
I think this is an adorable little product. Will you be trying it out?
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Need this one. Bows & Polka dots 2 of my favorite things. Perfect:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is so adorable!!! :)
    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!