Monday, February 18, 2013

Khroma Beauty: Khloé's Kardazzle

So, I am a sucker for little palettes and since I already have Kim's which you can see here, I decided to complete my set. Here is Khloé's.
 
 
Her set is a gold toned case with warm-toned neutral shadows to create her signature look. To me, Khloé is very leopard. Like she just reminds me of leopard everything. Not that that is a good thing...just an observation.
 
 
At first glance this is a really nice palette. They retail for $12.99 and you get 8 shadows, 1 blush, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. Not bad.
 
 
There are no swatches of the top row of shadows. They are matte and even after multiple passes, they are a total loss. Basically invisible. At least the bottom row is a stunner! There is a light gold, a medium gold, a bronzey orange, and a dark shimmery brown. All very soft and pigmented. Love!
 
 
The face products are decent. The blush is a bright coral, the bronzer a light brown and I am pretty sure the highlighter is the same in all three Kardazzles. But still pretty.
 
 
I am in love with the sparkly shadows. So good! But the mattes are a waste and the face products are okay. So that rounds out to about 4 dollars for each shadow. Okay...
This is a good Vegas palette or something similar. Because you will get a very glowly, clubby look.
 
 

Price: 7/10

Performance: 6/10

Color/Wearability: 7/10

Packaging: 10/10

Overall Quality: 7/10
 
Total: 37/50 = C = Unsure Panda
 
I can live with it because I am a blogger, but for practical purposes, avoid.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!