Monday, February 11, 2013

M.A.C Archie's Girls: Betty Lipglass in Stay Sweet

M.A.C Archie's Girls! I just had to get something before they were all sold out at my local Nordstroms counter!
 
 
 
M.A.C Archie's Girls Collection lipglass from the Betty line called Stay Sweet! It is a very light mod opaque pink with the typical lipglass formula: yummy vanilla smell and sticky texture that lasts a long time. This retails for $16.50 if you hurry!
 
 
First of all, the packaging of this line is to die for. This is for any one who is a fan of Betty, Veronica, or Archie, M.A.C in general, or anyone looking for the hot look of the Spring--mod pink lips.This is surprisingly easy to wear. Swipe on a ton for a super 60's look or sheer out for an easy everyday lip!
 
 
 
As you can see, the gloss is very shiny and opaque, I love the look! For more depth layer it over liner or lipstick.
 
 
Here it is on my lips sheered out. You don't have to go full mod to make this wearable! Lasts about 3 hours.
 
 
I love this lipglass!! Such a fun color from a cool collection!
 
Price: 7/10

Performance: 10/10

Color/Wearability: 9/10

Packaging: 10/10

Overall Quality: 9/10
 
Total: 45/50 = A- = Happy Panda!
 
What do you have from the Archie's Girls collection?
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I have never bought a MAC Gloss (not a big fan of glosses) but the packaging and color of this one looks awesome:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this is my first MAC gloss in years! I can tell you are more of a lipstick girl, but this was too cute to pass up!

      Delete
  2. I've heard that these are the stickiest lip gloss known to man, haha, so I've never tried them. It's a nice, flattering shade, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree with you there haha, and if you hate sticky--avoid! But I had to grab something for the packaging, too cute!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!