Monday, February 18, 2013

O.P.I Euro Centrale Swatches

Of course I have to pick up a few polishes from every nail polish collection! I AM a beauty blogger after all...

 
This is Hands of My Kielbasa! and A Woman's Prague-ative.
 
 
Kielbasa is a pretty dusty rose that was opaque in two coats. No formula problems and decently fast drying.
 
 
Although the pink is pretty, Prague-ative was the winner here. This is a gorgeous burnt orange glitter with an almost foil look. I used it on my accent nail.
 
 
Isn't that stunning? One of my new favorite polishes ever! I was so happy with the formula on these. Get your hands on A Woman's Prague-ative soon! It is a must have!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Both are lovely. I have only snatched up the sparkle one (polka.com) from this collection so far (always buy the sparkly one) but there are quite a few from this collection I'm loving:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that A Woman's Prague-ative! Such a gorgeous, different shade. Love the orange and the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!