Thursday, February 28, 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner in Nude

Everyone loves these, and I have seen them on a number of my favorite blogs, so I had to pick it up!

 
 

This is Rimmel's Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal liner in Nude. They came out along with the Scandaleyes shadow sticks and for about $5 they are a great deal and sooo long lasting!
 
 
I have never had a nude liner before, but it has changed my life. Use it by your tear duct to look instantly but not artificially awake, fix small imperfections, highlight above brows, line inner eye...do a million things with it! It lasts all day too!
 
 
 
So creamy, so versatile, and so cheap. What is not to love here?

Price: 10/10
Performance: 10/10
Color/Wearability: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall Quality: 10/10
 
Total: 50/50 = A+ = Pandamonium!
 
Go out and get one! Go!

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!