Monday, February 25, 2013

Panda-monium Mondays!

Hey Pandas!
Welcome to my new Monday post which is going to function as a mish-mash of a bunch of things blog related and beyond. It will also be the place I will be posting about contests etc (and yes, my first one is coming up soon!)
 
First of all, on my old blog space I used to have a lot of epic panda pictures and I am going to bring that back...say hello to your dose of cuteness for the week!

 
And speaking of Pandas, what is Miss Pretty Panda lemming for this week? The new Jo Malone Sugar and Spice collection!
 
 
 
The scents are: Lemon Tart, Redcurrant and Cream, Elderflower and Gooseberry, Ginger Biscuit, and Bitter Chocolate and Orange. Um, yum! Sign me up for all of them okay?
 
 
There have been a ton of looks I have loved from NY Fashion Week, but I have to say this is one I want to translate:
 


 
 
I love the dark lips and taupe eyes, STILL. It is really timeless alone with the side-swept hair. One of my fave shows this year.
 
And of course makeup trends go hand in hand with nail trends! My favorite this week is also from NY Fashion week, but from another show.
 
 
 
These are so cool, throughout the whole show the models had nails with pictures from famous horror movies. The slight point is edgy as well. Love!
 
 
And my inspiration song for the week: Imagine Dragons Radioactive. Weird video but great song!
 
Hope you enjoyed my first Panda-monium Monday!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!