Friday, February 8, 2013

Julep Freedom Polymer Topcoat: Quick Review

When you love nail polish as much as I do, the search for the perfect top coat is always on.
 
 

 
This came with the February Julep Maven Box, but retails for the same price as their nail polish at $14. This is supposed to give a mani gel like shine in minutes.
 
 
Apply a single coat over dry polish. It cures for 5 minutes in natural light but if you want to move a bit faster, cure under a 60 watt light bulb for 2 minutes. Removes with regular polish remover.

 
4 Free and has a copolymer technology.
 
 

This actually worked really well! It did give a really shiny finish and dried really fast! Lasted 7 days. Not the best shine I have ever seen though!
 
Price: 7/10

Performance: 9/10

Color/Wearability: n/a

Packaging: 10/10

Overall Quality: 8/10

Total: 34/40 = B = Pleased Panda
 
What do you think of this new product? Tried it?

 

2 comments:

  1. I used this today for the first time so far so good. They actually sent me two Feb boxes by accident:)

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lucky you! The more it is on my nails the more I like it. It will probably end up being a staple for me because I am always on the go.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!