Saturday, February 23, 2013

Polish, Pages, and Pretties: Butter London Fiver

Hello Pandas!
I decided to spice up the blog a bit I am going to still be doing reviews but I am going to add a few new weekly posts along with Franken Tuesdays. They will include some Panda-monium Mondays, a FOTD post, and this one...called Polish, Pages, and Pretties where I will photograph a new polish swatch with books or jewelery, or both! I know there are other blogs that do the book thing and I am not trying to rip them off whatsoever, just do a new spin on it and see how it works. Enjoy!
 
 
Here is Butter London Fiver from the Spring 2013 collection. It is a gorgeous pale mint, paler than a lot of the other mints in similar collections and runs more green than blue.
 
 
I did like the other colors from the collection, but they are all pretty easy to dupe, so I picked the color that is taking over--mint. We are seeing it everywhere and I love the trend. For $14, you can easily be Spring ready without buying a whole new mint wardrobe.
 
 
Fiver was easy to work with. It is streaky with one coat, but two evens it out brilliantly and gives a nice shiny finish. I think this would also look lovely matte. Dry time is quicker than average, and faster than most of my other BL's. I get about a weeks wear from Butter London polishes.
 
 
Here is Fiver next to the amazing and hilarious "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (and other concerns)" by Mindy Kaling. I am obsessed with her and her new show. Must read and must watch!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade - I really love mint colours like it. And I really want to read that Mindy Kaling book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! And you should check it out, so hilarious!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!