Sunday, April 14, 2013

Khroma Beauty Endless Summer Matte Bronzer

Well, the Kardashian's are at it again with their Spring/Summer 2013 makeup offerings!

 
 
The Khroma Beauty Endless Summer Matte Bronzer is just that...a bronzer...but it really isn't totally matte. It has the slightest bit of finely milled shimmer. I am okay with that, but it really is not accurate advertising. It comes in a .52 oz large plastic disc and is thankfully rather large. Suggested retail is $14, but Ulta is carrying it for cheaper at around $8...I have no idea why, or they severely messed up my transaction. I am not complaining!

 
This bronzer has three shades, a fair color, a slightly orange bronze and an actual bronze color. Swirled together they are supposed to give a nice bronze glow.
 
 
Things I am happy about:
This is not too dark or fake looking like the Kardashian's real tans.
It has a nice texture and feels good on my skin.
 
Things I am not happy about:
It is more of a glow than a bronzer. And I really wanted a bronzer.
It is a bit too warm for my skin tone.
 
Fans of Khroma Beauty will love it (I am hit or miss on the whole venture, but I am still curious) and fair girls looking for a light luminescence will love this. However, it does contain talc and mica as the first two ingredients and it is not wallet friendly unless you get lucky like I have.
 
 
I am not sold on this as matte or a bronzer, which were the two reasons I bought it :(

Price: 6/10
Performance: 8/10
Color/Wearability: 8/10
Packaging: 8/10
Overall Quality: 8/10
 
Total: 38/50 = C = Grumpy Panda
 
What is your favorite matte bronzer?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!