Sunday, February 24, 2013

NYX Aqua Luxe Glam Gloss: Swatches and Review

A good gloss is harder to find than you would expect, but it can be found on a budget.
 
NYX is one of those brands I tend to gravitate towards because they have quality at a reasonable price. I recently tried one of their Butter Glosses, but I do prefer this one!
 
 
 
This is NYX Aqua Luxe Glam Gloss in Glitter Dreams. It is a hot pink sheer base with tons of pink and gold glitter. This really is a disco ball on the lips. It retails for just under $5, has a spatula type applicator and no real smell.
 
 
This is for someone that wants to make a statement with very little effort. Just swipe this on and go! The formula is non-sticky, long lasting, and not gritty despite the amount of glitter. I know glitter can be intimidating, but this is for a fun night out.
 
 
This really is a comfortable gloss to wear and the wet look of the gloss paired with the glitter give lips a plumped up effect without the pain!
 
 
I mean look! I am so in love with this gloss and am planning on picking up more in other colors!
 
 
A cheap, fun, and functional gloss for spring. A must have from NYX's new offerings.
 
Price: 10/10
Performance: 10/10
Color/Wearability: 9/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall Quality: 10/10

Total: 49/50 = A+ = Pandamonium!
 
Have you tried these new glosses? Fave shade I should pick up?

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Another NYX product I want to try. Love the color and the fact its not sticky:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!