Saturday, March 9, 2013

NYX Glam Shadow in Aurora

Glam is always good!
 
At least I think so, anyway!
 
If you are looking for a glam, yet natural single shadow, check this out!

 
Aurora is a pretty dark brown with gold and red super fine glitter. It is absolutely stunning in the pan and works pretty well on the eyes! For under $4, what is not to love?

 
It is not as sparkly as in the pan, but it is just enough for some subtle drama. I also love that NYX is cruelty free, affordable, and stays up with trends.

 
If you are looking to expand your single shadow collection (or to depot this and add to a Z palette), check this out! It is unique, but not in your face. Although it lacks a bit of wow factor, it is usable and good quality.

Price: 9/10
Performance: 8/10
Color/Wearability: 8/10
Packaging: 9/10
Overall Quality: 8/10
 
Total: 42/50 = B = Pleased Panda
 
Have you tried NYX's glam shadow? Are you a fan of the brand?

 

2 comments:

  1. I think I need this in my life.

    Also, where the hell have you been, woman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this would look amazing on you. And I have been around but crazy busy. Heavy sigh

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!