Thursday, March 21, 2013

My New Hair! And a FOTD with NYX

Well guys, PrettyPanda went red!
 
It is my favorite color and my hair has been untouched all my life. I finally took the dive today and started with a red tint with brighter permanent red highlights. I am so happy!

 
As you can tell, not drastic red, but red. It is more noticeable in daylight as well. I also cut off 4 inches! I needed a change!

 
I really like it, and of course my eyebrows are dyed to match so ignore their largeness. That is mostly the tint still sticking to my skin. If you are a redhead, I need eyebrow pencil suggestions STAT!

 
Now, for this FOTD.
 
Lips: NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in La~La~
 
So...about this gloss...
 
 
La~La~is a coral pink gloss (it appears more bubblegum here, but is a bit warmer) that retails for $5 and is in a long tube with a bow on the top of the wand. The applicator is a long sponge tip that is angled.
 
 
This gloss smells yummy! Like Starbursts candy and has a sheer, glossy finish. I wouldn't say Mega Shine, like the tube say, though. Decently glossy, but nothing special.
 
 
Overall a nice gloss. It feels like a second lip and wears comfortably for about 2 hours. A good everyday gloss, but there are plenty of other options out there.
 
Well, what do you guys think? Love or hate my new hair?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous doll. The red is lovely:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red! I wish I could go red, but I don't think it would suit my coloring at all :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know! I would maybe to a very subtle, dark red, or maybe red streaks, or red on the underside of your hair or whatever that is called? I never thought it would look good on me either but hey, do what you love!

      Delete
  3. GORGEOUS. I miss being a redhead. Well, more of one. As far as eyebrow pencils go, MAC used to make a good one that they discontinued (this was back when they did their haircolors theme), and when I was a true redhead I would actually not use a pencil because my eyebrows were light and neutral enough to just look better without any kind of tinting. I'd try that just to see. Yours are darker than mine though, I think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they tinted my eyebrows twice to make them really dark. I was thinking MAC would be my best bet, but I still have to go over there. And thanks for the compliment, you are the best!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!