Sunday, March 31, 2013

Polish, Pages, and Pretties: Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from PrettyPanda!

 
This edition of Polish, Pages, and Pretties is a skittles mani with my favorite pastels and an intro into two of my newest polishes...all set upon the gorgeous background of one of my favorite books: Lewis Carroll's Alice and Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass.

 
I love Alice in Wonderland, and I think it is a good Easter-ish book to showcase this (the white rabbit!)
 
 
 
Here is the color run down:
Thumb (first picture): L'Oreal Versailles Romance Royally Yours ($7)
Index: O.P.I I Think In Pink ($8)
Middle: Butter London Fiver ($15)
Ring: Orly Peaceful Opposition ($8)
Pinkie: Julep Simone ($12)
 
 
And here are the two newest additions to my stash featured in this Easter pastel mani. I love Orly Peaceful Opposition. It looks like a Robin's Egg and is a creamy white base with white and silver glitter. Easy to layer.
 
Royally Yours is very pretty, a powder blue worthy of Marie Antoinette but it needs 3 coats otherwise it looks too sheer and streaky.
 
What did you wear on your nails this Easter? Any fun plans?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!