Saturday, March 16, 2013

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser

Hey Pandas, a quick little review for you today!
 
 
This is Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser. It retails for about $8 depending on where you get it, and this is the shade Fair.
 
 
I like the packaging of this. It has a fuzzy little sponge tip that the concealer seeps through. Be aware, it does take multiple turns to finally get the product started. This has Vitamin C and is supposed to cover sun, age, and acne scars/spots.
 
 
This color matches my super fair skin once blended. I use it on some acne discoloration and under my eyes! It is not specifically marketed for that, but it does make my under eyes look so much better and feel more refreshed, plus the applicator fits perfectly under eyes.
 
What do you think? Have you tried this product or anything similar? I am pretty impressed with it so far, but I do not think it will cover heavy sun damage.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I have this one and quite like it too! It sure is brightening I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been eyeing this product and wondering if I should try it for a while now. I may pick one up soon:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm I remember liking Maybelline's dual-ended concealer quite a bit, so maybe I'll give this a shot (the little sponge is so cute hehe). tbh I've pretty much forgotten about undereye concealer lately, so thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!