Friday, March 22, 2013

NYX Glam Gloss Aqua Luxe in V.I.P: Swatch and Review

I have already told you guys about how much I love this gloss...so I have another color to show you!

 
This color is V.I.P, and it is more muted, with a beige/light pink/gold sparkle to it. The gold glitter is most prominent on lips and would look good over both nude and red lipsticks.

 
What I love about this gloss is the formula. Not-sticky, long-lasting, and super glossy. The applicator is flat and wide, so you can get everything in one swipe. Although the other shade smelled delicious, this shade has no smell. Interesting.
 
 
This alone is a very easy, wearable, and low maintenance lip that I love!
 
Panda Approved! Seriously check these out!

2 comments:

  1. omg these kinds of colors are my favorite! The peachy-pink with gold sparkle is just so flattering layered over anything plus it's so nice and sparkly on its own. I can see why this one's panda-approved :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this would be a GREAT layering product!!! Thanks MM!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!