Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino

Yay! I think my blush search is over for now (on the drugstore end). But who am I kidding? I am a beauty blogger...there will be more blush. Especially since it is a beauty item I am only now starting to really need/appreciate.

 
 
This is Milani Baked Blush in 09 Red Vino. It is a deep red blush with a golden marble and some sparkle. There is a ton of product! And it has that baked texture (like Laura Geller, etc). It comes in a thick, rounded gold case and hides a mirror and brush, so this can easily work for on-the-go and travel!
 
 
For less than $7, this is a great bargain for me. Although it is not as red as I would like, and I could do without the glitter, there is remarkable color payoff and blendability which makes me not mind either! The glitter is more of a glow, actually, and totally wearable.
 
 
It appears much more matte in the swatch and is a very natural porcelain-doll flush for my pale skin, although it is pigmented enough to work for all skin types! I love Milani!
 
 
I am really happy with this blush, the price, the size, the wear time (7 hours strong) and the blendability!
 
Price: 9/10
Performance: 9/10
Color/Wearability: 10/10
Packaging: 9/10
Overall Quality: 9/10
 
Total: 46/50 = A- = Happy Panda!
 
What do you think of this blush? Do you like baked formulas?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is very pretty! Love the veining in the blush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is gorgeous to look at and wear!

      Delete
  2. I love a good red blush and this one looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!