Thursday, March 7, 2013

March Julep Box: Pastels

Hello lovely Pandas!
 
I love Julep, I am a Maven and an It Girl, and here is what my Julep box contained for the month of March!
 
 
As per usual with the It Girl package, I get three polishes instead of two with a product. This month was all about pastels, which is right on trend. From my experience Julep has never been a month ahead of the trends (which I would prefer) but they are never behind! Always right on cue.
 
 
I love the colors this month! Here are some swatches. Keep in mind these are only one coat each! Amazing!
 
The coral creme is Teri. It is a bit lighter in the bottle, but gorgeous in the swatch.
The pastel lilac creme is called Simone. This is so flirty and feminine!
And of course, the nail world is abuzz with mint right now! The mint is Shenae, and this is one of my favorite mints. It has a very slight mint shimmer to it. Look closely at the bottle shot above! Wow!
 
 
Every month Julep always adds a little extra something. This month is was a Strawberry-Mint lip balm. As we all know, I am a lip balm addict. The first step is admitting you have a problem right? Although my precious Babylips still take the cake, I am impressed with this! It smells heavenly and it really moisturizing. Score!
 
 
Although the square shape is a little odd, I kinda like it!
 
So, were you as impressed with Julep this month as I was?
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors. Im still waiting on my box:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like yours as much as I loved mine!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!