Monday, March 4, 2013

Franken Tuesday: Who's That Girl?


Hey everyone! Welcome back to another addition of Franken Tuesday!
 
 
This franken will be making everyone say..."Who's That Girl?"
 
If you haven't guessed, this week's franken was inspired by Jess from New Girl, played by the lovely and kooky Zooey Deschanel.
 
 
 
To make this franken, I combined all different colors to create a rainbow theme quirky enough to work with Jess' crazy personality.
 
 
I combined matte pink square glitter, small yellow round glitter, very small green square glitter, fine purple glitter, red hex glitter and blue heart glitter!
 
 
Here you can see the pretty blue hearts! (Pardon my terrible cuticles, I just cut my nails down to nubs and the elmer's glue method for glitterbombs kinda dries them out)
 
 
I love how this turned out. It was really easy to work with, and it layered so nicely. This is three coats on top of a glue base on bare nails.
 
 
For the mani, I used Ulta's Sun-Sational on my ring fingers. This is a very spring-y and Jess-ish manicure for the week!
 

What do you think? Love or hate?
 
And if you want to win one...click here!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are AMAZING. That is such a pretty franken! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!