Friday, March 15, 2013

Cheap Thrill: Essence XXXL Shine Gel-Look Top Coat

Who doesn't love shiny and sparkly things? I swear I am a magpie sometimes. I have so much glitter!
 
So of course I want my nails and manicures to be as shiny as possible right? Right. Now read on.

 
I have become disillusioned with Seche, so I have been on the look out for a new top coat. This struck my fancy, and for $2, you can't beat it. It is a small bottle though, so I will be needing back ups.
 
This XXXL shine gel-look topcoat is amazing. It gives flawless shine for the duration of your manicure, prevents chips, and looks like a professional job. Don't let the "gel" fool you, it removes as easy as regular topcoat. I am in love!
 
Find this at Ulta or Ulta.com.
 
How do you like this cheap thrill of the day?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!