Friday, March 8, 2013

NYX Collection Chocolate: Liquid Brown Liner

A while ago, NYX came out with a collection Noir, which featured all types of black liners. They are at it again with everything in a rich chocolate hue. So of course, I had to check out the liquid offering!
 
 
 
NYX Collection Chocolate Liquid Brown liner. It retails for $7.99 and can be found at Ulta or any other stores that carry NYX. This truly is like liquid chocolate. I love it!

 
As you can see, it looks like I wrote PrettyPanda in chocolate! This is for anyone who wants a good liquid liner but wants something more natural than black. It is very shiny, dries quickly and has a really thin brush. You can get a crazy thin line or build it up for more drama. It comes off in chunks when time to remove, but wears all day.
 
 
I never thought I would be a fan of brown liner, but this is gorgeous! Ignore my totally naked lashes!
 
 
Brown looks good with brown eyes too!
 

The quality is here! For a good staple in your collection, check this out. If liquid is not your favorite liner medium, they have matte and regular pencils as well as khol.


Price: 9/10
Performance: 9/10
Color/Wearability: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall Quality: 9/10
 
Total:  47/50 = A = Pretty Panda!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!