Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sally Hansen Plumping Lip Primer: Quick Review

Back again with another quick review!
 
 
This is the new Sally Hansen Plumping Lip Primer. It is a clear primer in a twist up tube and retails for $6.99. I order it from Ulta.com as it is hard to find in stores. They also have a peptide lip balm and invisible liner.
 
 
There are two things this little balm does. The first is that it has a plumping effect. Not as strong as some plumpers (Too Faced, etc) but stronger than a menthol balm. It also claims to extend the wear of your lip product 2x as long. I experienced about a 3 hour extension in my lip product wear. So...not quite the claim but pretty good. It also prevents feathering.
 
The downfall of this product is that the balm part is really small. It feels like it might break off (think the mini versions of the Fresh balms) and it feels delicate.
 
Overall, a good thing to have in your lip kit for special nights!
 
Panda Approved
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Think I may pick this up if I come across it. Anything that extends the lasting power of my lipstick sounds great to me xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!