Friday, July 6, 2012

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Matte is a great look. Keeping shine at bay is my number one priority during the summer, so I decided to give Rimmel London's Stay Matte Pressed Powder a try.

For $7, this is a cheap choice for a finishing/setting/mattifying powder. It is also supposed to minimize the appearance of pores.


This is a pretty large pan. It is very lightweight which I adore. I hate the feeling of something overly powdery. Just make sure to buff this in well and you will see a matte, flawless canvas.

This particular hue, Buff Beige, matches my fair skin so well that it is undetectable on my skin, so this is the best swatch of the actual color I can provide. This lasts half the day before needing a touch up -- but keep in mind I have very oily skin. It does minimize pores and looks natural.

Final Thoughts: A decent choice for a finishing powder, especially for this hot summer!

Price: 9/10
Staying Power: 7/10
Packaging: 7/10
Color/Wearability: 10/10
Quality/Branding: 9/10

Total: 42/50 = B = Pleased Panda

Have you tried this product? What are your favorite mattifying products?

xo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!