Friday, July 27, 2012

Fragrance Friday: Beer N' Butter

Happy Friday!!

Fragrance Friday is here and I am so excited to show you Sarawen's 'Beer N' Butter' which is Harry Potter Inspired.

I am a Potter-Head. Okay, don't judge.

I was so curious about how this would smell. If you are too, click here.



These are actual butter beers at Harry Potter World in Florida. I want to go so badly! Has anyone been?


According to Sarawen, Beer N' Butter smells like: A delicious and foamy elixir! Creamy butterscotch, dreamy vanilla, and a dash of pumpkin layered with a drop of coffee as you sit relaxing by the pub's roaring fire.

On me, Beer N' Butter smells like: caramel instantly and then pumpkin spice shortly after. I love it, it is so decadent and yummy. Once again, I love food smells, can you tell?

This is a fall fragrance, it reminds me of trick-or-treating when I was young, cold nights, watching Hocus Pocus on the Disney Channel, you get the drift.

It is one of those smells that pleasantly brings you back to a simpler time. Check it out!

xox PrettyPanda

3 comments:

  1. What a great review ! I must order now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUTTERBEER!! I love it! I am such a Potter-head you don't even now! I'm a Slytherin in Pottermore-what are you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too!! I am a Ravenclaw on Pottermore and on Pottersworld. My goodness how nerdy am I??

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!