Thursday, July 26, 2012

Matte + Enchanted Fairy

Hey loves!

I have been searching high and low for a matte top coat. I stumbled upon the last NYC one at Target a few days ago and thanked the nail polish goddesses. I decided to try it out over one of my new Essence polishes.

Here is my little guinea pig polish - Essence 'Enchanted Fairy' which is a pale lilac with silver shimmer. It retails at Ulta for $.99.

Here it is right before the matte topcoat. Pretty huh? I like that is goes with the cool tones of my skin.

And here I am holding NYC 'Matte Me Crazy' topcoat which retails for $1.99. Doesn't this polish look so cool and classy all matte? It was fun to watch it change right before my eyes.

I love it! I guess I am hopping on the matte-train a little late, but better than never!

You already know that I love Essence polishes to death, so I will only be reviewing the matte coat here.

Final Thoughts: A cheap way to get into the matte trend. I love that the bottle is small enough for travel.

Price: 10/10
Staying Power: 9/10
Packaging: 8/10
Color/Wearability: N/A
Quality/Branding: 9/10

Total: 36/40 = A- = Pleased Panda!

Tell me what polishes you love to matte!!

xo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!