Saturday, July 28, 2012

Burt's Bees Cherry Lip Shimmer

I love Burt's Bees. They make products that are 100% natural and have the cruelty-free seal from PETA printed on the labeling. Perfect.

This lip shimmer is just under $5 and is perfect to keep lips healthy during the hot summer months. It also gives a nice red sheen, that looks like you just ate a cherry lollipop. Yum!

These are small and slim and are perfect for tucking into a pocket. They are hearty balms too, and I have noticed they do not melt super easy.

This is a warm orange/red which is flattering on warm tones and will look great with a tan!

I also love that this has a nice mint taste and smell. Perfect for those quick touch-ups!

Final Thoughts: A fan of the brand? Pick up this fun color!

Price: 8/10
Staying Power: 8/10
Packaging: 9/10
Color/Wearability: 9/10
Quality/Branding: 10/10

Total: 44/50 = B+ = Pleased Panda

xo PrettyPanda

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this one before, but I have Caramel and Rhubarb! I really like them... and they're easy to replace if they get lost. Which mine do all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am forever losing lippies. I looked at the Rhubarb one, that was almost my choice. Really pretty!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!