Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rimmel Extra Wow Lash Mascara

I am in a mascara rut.

You heard me, I know it seems impossible for a beauty blogger, but I am.

Will Rimmel's 'Extra WOW Lash Mascara' help me out? Let's see...

Okay, so I have a confession to make. I bought this for the packaging. Silly me. For $6 I couldn't resist.
This claims to increase volume up to 12 times, which when you think about it...is kinda a ridiculous claim by itself.

Say my lashes are normally like this: //

12 times that would be: /           /

Gross right? That's an exaggeration but still. And needless to say, Rimmel didn't fulfill it.


The color is nicely pigmented. This shade is '003 Extreme Black'. I love black black mascaras.


It did make my lashes longer and more volumized. I loved how it didn't flake or smudge either.


It isn't a miracle worker by all means...mostly because it seems to just disappear on my lashes. No clumping/flaking and falling off. It just sucks into my lashes and is gone. SO WEIRD.

I have never has a mascara just fade like a lipstick or something. Bizarre.

Final Thoughts: I had high hopes for you Rimmel, but you just left me in the cold.

Price: 9/10
Staying Power: 4/10
Packaging: 10/10
Color/Wearability: 10/10
Quality/Branding: 10/10

Total: 43/50 = B = Panda is Meh

Have you tried this mascara? Thoughts? Do you have an recommendations you think i will like?

xo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!