Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

I am kinda over paying a ton for foundation that does nothing for me. Luxury brands that deliver what they claim are one thing, but right now I want something cheap and reliable.

I am so happy to have finally found that!

This is Rimmel's Lasting Finish Foundation in Shade 100 Ivory. I was afraid it would be too orange for me or oxidize like other pale shades do. I was happily proven wrong.

The tube is fairly large and was $9. It claims to be sweat, heat, and humidity proof for up to 25 hours.

I do like the squeeze tube, it is convenient and sanitary to put on the back of my hand and apply with a brush from there.

The immediate feeling of it is a little weird. It is almost gel-like and the contents separate in the tube easily. Just a shake will remedy it though.

But look at the gorgeous coverage it gives! It matches my skin perfectly, this is just me in the foundation and a little gloss. No concealer.

Pros: No oxidization
Lightweight
Doesn't transfer
Doesn't break me out
No shine
Lasts 18 hours

Cons:
Doesn't last 25 hours

So basically this rocks. Congrats little foundation, you are my new fave! I love you dear thing!

Price: 10/10
Staying Power: 9/10
Packaging: 8/10
Color/Wearability:10/10
Quality/Branding: 10/10

Total: 48/50 = A = Pandamonium!!

I love this foundation, it really lasts and gives me a flawless finish!

xo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!