Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey Nails

Hi guys!

Since I finished the rather dull FSOG series over my vacay, I decided to do nails inspired by the title of the book.

Mostly so I could use grey in the summertime! :)

On my pinkie, I am wearing Sally Hansen "White Out" with Lush Lacquer Salt N Peppa on top.

My ring finger has a no name silver glitter with O.P.I black shatter on top.

My middle finger is wearing Essie 'Mochachino' and is lined with a silver striper.

My index has Revlon Silver Screen with a french tip of Essence Date With the Night

Both of my thumbs are ORLY Androgynie


This had is pretty much the same, but the dark grey rimmed nail is Revlon "Steel-her Heart".



I really liked how these turned out, they were fun but classy at the same time, and I got to play with a color I normally don't wear!

What do you think? Could your rock a "Fifty" inspired mani?

xo PrettyPanda

2 comments:

  1. oh i wanna make my own fifty shades of grey inspired mani too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!! It was really fun and I bet yours will look awesome :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!