Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick by Kate Moss in 14

Nude lips are tricky things, some make you look dead, and others ashy, but I found a nice medium in Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick #14 by Kate Moss.


This little bullet of cuteness is so fun. I love the red signature and sleek black tube.


This is a nice medium based, my lips but better nude. And for $5 that is a steal!


I also have the red one and from my experience these are great quality lipsticks. They last about 4 hours on me and are creamy but never too thick.

The shade is overall a nice 'workhorse' shade that you can wear with anything and take anywhere. Good deal!

Final Thoughts: Looking for a easy nude lip, check these out even if you aren't a fan of Kate.


Price: 10/10
Staying Power: 9/10
Packaging: 10/10
Color/Wearability: 10/10
Quality/Branding: 10/10

Total: 49/50 = A+ = Pandamonium!

Do you have any fave nude lipsticks you want to share?



xo PrettyPanda

2 comments:

  1. I have this one too and it's great! I agree! I just got the gunmetal one for my daughter--it's really different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet she pulls it off well! That shade intimidated me a bit.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!