Friday, July 6, 2012

Fragrance Friday: Cake or Death

Today's "Fragrance Friday" bring you Sarawen's 'Cake or Death' perfume from her Gothic collection.


These small samples are about $3 and you can find them at her Etsy shop. Her perfumes are cruelty-free and vegan!

According to Sarawen, 'Cake or Death' is:  Decadent buttercream frosting and vanilla cake with a touch of spice over a darkened amber base.

To me, 'Cake or Death' smells like insence at first -- I think that is the amber. That is the predominant scent as it sets on my skin. It wafts vanilla shortly after.

This is not a girly scent. I think any one that likes something bolder and muskier would like this. The oils are really dense, feel good on the skin, and do not smell like cheap Bath and Body Works vanilla spray (nothing wrong with BBW, just sayin').

I do not get the buttercream note at all, but that is just my skin chemistry. It is mostly spice and amber. Yummy!


What do you think of Cake or Death? Tried it? What does it remind you of?

xo PrettyPanda

2 comments:

  1. I. Want. To. Try. Sounds nom worthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nom worthy. I want to lick my arms when I wear it haha.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!