Monday, July 2, 2012

FOTD: Going-Out Eyes

This is just a quick post showing you a look I created for my friend's birthday party. We went to a local piano bar and dressed up. I wanted to have an eye look that was fun for an all-girl outing.

This was just make-up, before I did my hair and all that, so excuse that. I wanted to do a darker eye and keep my face pretty simple.


What I Used:

Face: Bare Minerals foundation in Fairly Light

Cheeks: Wet n Wild blush in Mellow Wine

Lips: Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched

Eyes: Katy Perry false lashes in 'Oh, Honey!'
          Color Tattoo shadow in Audacious Asphalt
          Blended with Rimmel London Glam'eyes HD in Black Cab
          Mally Mascara in Black
          NYX noir eye liner in black

It was pretty easy to do, and I had a fab time that night. Any questions on the look, just ask!

xo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!