Friday, June 1, 2012

Oui Oui!

Bonjour readers!

I am in a very French mood today, and it has a lot to do with my new manicure color! I have too many bottles of polish to even count, but when I find a unique color (which is hard to do now that my collection is so large) I have to snap it up!

Enter ORLY's "Oui"

This polish caught my eye because of the swirling, sparkly, color-changing goodness housed in those cute little bottles. *sidenote: ORLY has the best bottle shape in my opinion*.


In different lights, it appears purple, goldish, bronzy, and even plumb, all at the same time! Gorgeous.

It is really hard to capture how perfect this color is, but it does make me say "Oui! I need more!"


This is a great everyday color. Dark nails are always in style, and the shimmer and color shift of this update it. For $8, say yes to "Oui" too!

Final Thoughts:

Price: 8/10
Staying Power: 9/10
Packaging: 10/10
Color/Wearability: 10/10
Quality/Branding: 10/10

Total: 48/50 = A  = Pandamonium!

What are your favorite sparkly, purple polishes?

xoxo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!