Tuesday, June 5, 2012

In a Brush Bind? Check These Out!

Hey my fellow Pretty Pandas!

I have plenty of eyeshadow brushes, but lately I am finding that they are a little too big for precise blending. My crease is tiny and and I have been looking for something to remedy that.

I had no idea that Essence made brushes, but they do and at $2 a pop, I couldn't pass them up!

I picked up the Smokey Eyes brush and the regular Eyeshadow brush. Simple enough.

The smokey eyes brush is small and tapered. And I mean, VERY small, which is perfect if you have a small crease like I do. Score. The handles on these are matte and black and the bristles are purple. They tint the water a bit when washed, but I personally don't mind it. They also do not smell funky in any way, which is a plus.


The regular eyeshadow brush is slightly curved but flat. Great for blending! This is a multi-use brush and I find myself reaching for this all the time now. I find that these do not shed.

Overall Thoughts:

Price: 10/10
Staying Power: N/A
Packaging: 8/10
Color Wearability: N/A
Quality/Branding: 10/10

Total: 28/30 = A+ = Pandamonium!

Do you guys have any suggestions for cheap-ish brushes? I know there are some good ones at Target too!

xoxo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!