Monday, June 4, 2012

It is Officially Summer and 'I'm Getting Sunburned'

Hey!

It is a few days into June already (wow!) and that means, warmer days ahead and no more school (for many of us). I love the themed eye shadow sets that Wet n Wild come up with, and I thought that reviewing "I'm Getting Sunburned" was perfect for the season.

This eye shadow set comes with three shadows and two little tiny brushes. They are labeled with where you are supposed to use them on your eye to create a unique look.

Make sure to click on the pictures to see them closer! This set is $2.99 and is available at Ulta and CVS.


The colors are very summery, bright, and rich. I think they work better separately, and this might be a it overdone if worn all together, but give it a try! ( I think I might do a look with this soon).


The browbone color is a very frosty light pink. It is a dupe for a lot of colors, but still fun. This looks pretty on the tearduct. Super smooth and creamy formula.


The crease color is my favorite of the three. It is a dark brown with gold and red glitter. How fun is that? It is very pigmented, a little soft though, so beware of fall-out. A sticky primer is all you need.


The eyelid color is a true yellow gold. Although it looks richer in the pan, this color is still great for that fresh, gilded-eye look that is so popular right now. Love it!

All the shadows lasted around 7 hours before creasing with a good primer. I think they are worth it though, at this price point. W&W makes some of the most pigmented and creamy shadows at that price level. You can't beat it.

Final Thoughts:

Price: 10/10
Staying Power: 8/10
Packaging: 7/10
Color/Wearability: 9/10
Quality/Branding: 10/10
Total: 44/50 = B+ = Pretty Panda

So what do you guys think of W&W shadows in general? I think they are pretty awesome. Do you like these colors? Have any you suggest? Let me know!

xoxo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!