Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quick Look: Butter London Lips & Tips in West End Wonderland

Want an amazing gift idea for a glitter loving gal in your life? Look no further than Butter London's new Lips & Tips gift sets for the holidays. They are matching nail polish and gloss sets for $25, claiming to be a $31 value.

 
This duo is called West End Wonderland is a sparkly gold polish with a golden gloss. So pretty. I think this is a good value considering their polishes are $14 and their lippies are $17 individually. I found mine at Ulta, and there are tons of other colors (a purple, deep red, and pink set that I have seen).
 
I am not reviewing this fully because this is a gift for someone! BUT, I know I would love to have one under the tree.
Panda Approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!