Sunday, November 25, 2012

A England: Dorian Gray

I have been wanting to try A England nail polish for a while now. And then I discovered Llarowe and all of my problems were solved.

I was able to pick up this beauty: A England's 'Dorian Gray'

 
This is a rich slate grey and named after one of my favorite books. These polishes have quite a cult following and I daresay it is warranted!

 
The formula is perfect, not too thick or thin and nearly opaque in one coat. I did two to be safe, but if in a hurry just one works fine. I love the light grey shimmer to this polish and the sturdy glass bottle.

 
I have dubbed this my 'get to studying!' polish (hence the notebook paper background) because grey calms me and this formula has not chipped on me for days and days now...so I have no excuses to distract myself from homework with changing my polish.

 
I love the back label and pretty much everything else about this polish! Including the price! $10.

Final Thoughts: If you haven't gotten your hands on it already, make sure to get Dorian Gray in your life!

Price: 9/10

Staying Power:10/10

Packaging: 10/10

Color/Wearability: 10/10

Quality/Branding: 10/10
 
Total: 49/50 = A+ = Pandamonium!
 
xoxo PrettyPanda

5 comments:

  1. I really need to get around to trying this brand! Colors like this one usually aren't quite my thing, but it looks amazing on you. Do want :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have other colors I think you would like better. I am always drawn to the darker shades. Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. PAINT MY NAILS WITH THIS NOW.

    No, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha this would look even MORE amazing on you than me. I think I shall just pop over one day with my nail polishes and attack you.

      Delete
  3. I don't know about that, but yes, you should! I'm easy to find these days. I never move from the Honnold-Humanities Resource Center-Village triangle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!