Wednesday, November 28, 2012

O.P.I Skyfall: My Femme Fatale Nails

As we all know, it is hard to ignore the amazingness that is the new Bond flick Skyfall. So being the movie-themed beauty junkie that I am...I HAD to get some of the O.P.I polishes marketed for the movie.

 
This is Skyfall, which was a must. For $8.50, this polish is a staple for any nail polish wardrobe.

 
This is a creamy deep red. It is almost maroon with a hint of brown and a bit of plum. Hard to describe by absolutely breathtaking.

 
(Taken with flash) I love the richness of this cream polish. The formula is great, opaque in two coats and quick drying. The brush is also amazing!! Seriously, why are these O.P.I brushes now so good?

 
These just scream femme fatale to me and I love it. It is a new take on the vampy nail. Did I mention I was in love?

Final Thoughts: You need Skyfall in your life. Done.

Price: 9/10

Staying Power:10/10

Packaging: 10/10

Color/Wearability: 10/10

Quality/Branding: 10/10
 
Total: 49/50 = A+ = Pandamonium!
 
 
I leave you with the Adele Skyfall video. Love you guys!
 
xox PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!