Monday, November 19, 2012

Butter London Shag: Review and Swatch

I love Butter London for their unique colors...but mostly for their fun names. This pretty burnt copper made me giggle. Shag is it's name and seduction is it's game.


I fell for this color because I have nearly nothing like it in my stash! (Hard to believe) This color is warm and perfect for Thanksgiving! For $14, I had to have it.


However, I must warn you. I am in love with this color...but the wear I am not so in love with. This lasted 2 days on me before chipping something awful. I usually get 7 days wear out of BL, so I am not sure what is going on. Fluke? Maybe, but thought I would tell you.

 
The consistency on this is really nice and it flowed really well. I change my polish every few days so the wear thing is not a big deal for me--but it may be for you.

Final Thoughts: Pretty color perfect for Thanksgiving, but be wary of Shag's seduction!

Price: 8/10
Staying Power:5/10
Packaging: 9/10
Color/Wearability: 10/10
Quality/Branding: 9/10
 
Total: 41/50 = B- = Meh Panda (Mostly for the wear!)
 
Have you ever found a color you love that disappoints you elsewhere?
 
xoxo PrettyPanda

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty colour - I dont own any Butter London polishes. I need to pick some up they have such a great colour selection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do!! Their new ones for the holiday season are to die for!!

      Delete
  2. One question though, why are they called Butter London? I'm seeing them more often but I don't know the story. If there is one. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!