Thursday, November 29, 2012

Clinique All About Eyes Concealer

So...when I was on my Thanksgiving mini-vacay in Las Vegas, I ran into a slip-up make up wise. I had been using NYX's HD concealer, but the packaging malfunctioned and the cap detached from the handle and was literally stuck...so needless to say my concealer was gone.

Since I have been using a new Clinique foundation (review coming!), I decided to try a new concealer and stick with Clinique for my face.
 
In the amazing Sephora at the Venetian, I picked up Clinique's All ABout Eyes concealer in 01 Light Neutral to match my foundation. For $16.50, I was pleased.

 
I really like the squeeze tube. It gives just the right amount of product and is hygienic. I also like that I am getting a form of eye cream in my concealer.

 
This claims to be long-wearing and moisturizing. It also claims to not crease or settle into lines.

 
I was slightly disappointed to see that the matching concealer for my foundation had yellow undertones, even though it claims to be neutral. This is only relevant on my hand swatch, on my eyes it works just fine, light enough but not too light.
 
The formula is creamy and you need SO little (seriously, the amount on my hand is disgusting). It does not settle if you use very little and pat with your ring finger. It lasted about 10 hours on my eyes, concealed my dark circles fairly well (and mine are DARK), and felt good on my skin. Winner!

Final Thoughts: Save a step and avoid expensive eye creams. For girls in their 20's this is a good solution. But if you are lacking moisture, use an additional product.

Price:  8/10

Staying Power:10/10

Packaging: 10/10

Color/Wearability: 9/10

Quality/Branding: 10/10
 
Total: 47/50 = A = Pandamonium!
 
I love Clinique because their products are always fragrance free and ophthalmologist tested!
 
xoxo PrettyPanda

2 comments:

  1. I've tried this before and wasn't in love with it, but it is a nice and affordable little product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably won't purchase again because there are so many other products I want to try, but it worked in a snap!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!