Monday, November 26, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 from Essence Full FOTD

Hey guys! As I promised, a full FOTD featuring only the Breaking Dawn Part 2 collection from Essence.

I wanted to show you guys the products in action, as well as try and put together a look in under 5 minutes. This took me 4 and a half...

What I used on my face:

Blush in Renesmee Red on the apples of my cheeks and swept up my cheekbones

Highlighter in Bella's Secret on the tops of my cheeks

For my eyes:

I used the loose pigment in Piece of Forever on my entire eye then blended the crease with Edward's Love.

I then lined my top eye with Jacob's Protection glitter blue liner which really popped my brown eyes.


 
I then finished the look with the lip gloss in Alice Had a Vision Again. In under 5 minutes I had a simple, Twilight-inspired look that is work appropriate and easy.

What do you guys think?
 
xoxo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!