Saturday, November 24, 2012

Essence Breaking Dawn Part 2 Collection: Edward and Bella

The last products from the Essence Breaking Dawn Part 2 Collection all have to do with Edward and Bella and their love. Adorable, or sickening; whichever you prefer, these are pretty!

First up is A Piece of Forever lipstick.

 
I just love how it looks in it's cute, overly glittery bullet. Call me a sucker for glitter. This retails for $2.99 and can be found at Ulta.

 
This is a layering lipstick, absolutely. It is so sheer but it gives a pretty gold sheen to the lips when worn alone and can amplify a holiday red. Decent wear time (about 2 hours) and no weird smell or taste.

Next up are the loose pigments in A Piece of Forever and Edward's Love:

 
I think these are really fun products and a great addition to the mini collection. They can be used as eyeshadow, as highlight, in nail polish...anything! A Piece of Forever follows the gold sparkly theme of the previous lipstick and Edward's Love is a blackened base with pink, blue, and silver glitter. Both are $3.49.

 
They come in little sifter jars, and are a bit messy, but I think they are worth it. Use them wet over primer for the highest opacity--but be warned, these are pure glitter!!

 
They won't hold an eye look alone, but they are a nice glittery finisher if you want to look like Bella or Edward...I guess :)

 
A Piece of Forever is so much easier to work with, as Edward's Love has a lot of fallout. That is not intended to be a pun.

Continue after the break to see the last product!!


Since we are talking about Edward and Bella here:

 
I thought it was necessary to show the inspiration for this particular section of the collection--pale, glittery, and moody!

The last product:

Shimmer Powder in Bella's Secret

 
I am really not sure what Bella's Secret is at this point. I mean...she had the baby...BUT, this is one of the prettiest things I bought...and also the most expensive--topping out at $5.99.

Worth it? Yes.

 
This is the perfect holiday highlight to go along with the Renesmee Red blush. Gorgeous and smooth.

 
Is this not to die for? Not for the faint of heart, but shimmery and not glittery at least. We don't literally want to look like Edward and Bella, after all.

Final Thoughts: I won't score everything, but I will say I am mostly pleased with this collection. Out of these products--don't miss out on Bella's Secret though!

I am planning on doing a FOTD to showcase every product in action, so watch for that soon!
 
xoxo PrettyPanda

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!