Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 by Essence: Jacob's Protection

Let the Breaking Dawn Essence fest continue!

So, Jacob Black has to be my least favorite character from the Twilight Saga. I mean, he is just so easy to make fun of! Poor Taylor Lautner...so will the eyeliner named after him make me laugh too?

Let's find out...


This is the glitter eyeliner from the collection in Jacob's Protection which is a dark blue with lighter blue glitter, all suspended in a clear base. It retails for $2.99 and can be found at Ulta.


I am actually a huge fan of the size of this thing, it is mini! I can slip this into my pocket for some sparkle on the go...and the brush is nice and thin as well.
 
And for your enjoyment, or amusement, here is a picture of Jacob and Renesmee...which pretty much sums up the name of this glitter liner.

 
Am I wowed? No. But it is decent for the price and it is mighty hard to find a midnight blue glitter eyeliner. The staying power on this is decent (about 6 hours) and it doesn't hurt my eyes or flake off. Super easy to remove too. So if you want to glam up a look without going overboard--I guess Jacob has you covered.

Final Thoughts: Finally he doesn't disappoint! Unique color, and you can also comb this through your lashes too!

Price: 10/10
Staying Power: 7/10
Packaging: 10/10
Wearability: 9/10
Quality/Branding: 9/10

Total: 45/50 = A- = Happy Panda!
 
Are you loving or leaving this collection so far? 
 
xoxo PrettyPanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!