Tuesday, April 9, 2013

NOTD: Minnie Mouse!

Hey Pandas!
 
I am a big Disney person, and the other day my mom and I were taking one of her friends to Disneyland to get her pass. Yay! Of course, I had to do my nails for the occasion!

 
Now, this is one of my first attempts at full-on nail art, so be gentle! Haha. Of course, this look was inspired by Minnie Mouse and her classic black, red, and white colors.
 
 
On my middle finger I painted a half circle and used a dotting tool for the ears. I then painted a red bow on top. The rest of my nails are either white, black, or red with contrasting dots. My thumb has a red bow on it. Simple but cute!
 
 
Needless to say we had a lot of fun that day, even though the park was crowded. I didn't see Minnie, but I did see her hubby!
 
 
These are the colors I used for this mani: O.P.I Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, ORLY Liquid Vinyl, and Sinful Colors Snow Me White. I also used a dotting tool and freehanded the rest.
 
Love or Hate? Do you love Disneyland as much as I do? Have you ever done Disney inspired nail art?
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to Disneyland :/ Well, there's no Disneyland in my country :D And this manicure is absolutely amazing! Unfortunately I'm not so skilled in nail art to paint nails like these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully one day you can come!! Thank you so much!! I am not really that skilled either but practice makes perfect. Thanks for stopping by Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!