Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner: Light Blue

Hey Pandas! A quick review post of a product I have fallen in love with!

 
 
This is the new-ish Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner in 008, Light Blue. It is a waterproof kajal liner that works well on the upper and lower lash line as well as the waterline. It is a pretty periwinkle/baby blue and has great opacity. Can be found at drugstores and at Ulta for around $6.
 
 
The pencil is so creamy that you do use a lot of product, but the creaminess is well worth the product usage.
 
 
This is such a unique color that even higher-end brands don't often put out. I love how opaque it is in one stroke. I am telling you, you can't get better than this!
 
 
You HAVE to have this. The other colors are great as well, but for something unique, pick up Light Blue. You won't be disappointed.
 
Price: 9/10
Performance: 10/10
Color/Wearability: 10/10
Packaging: 9/10
Overall Quality: 10/10

Total: 48/50 = A = Pandamonium!
 
Have you tried this color yet or the Scandaleyes liners in general? What are your thoughts?

 


 

4 comments:

  1. I love mine too! It's such an amazing eyeliner. Need a backup I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the black, nude and purple which I love. I have swatched this one twice and think its lovely but Im not sure it will look good on me:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would look beautiful on you, but it is all about what you will use!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!