Thursday, April 11, 2013

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster


Okay, so I will admit it, I have wanted one of those bronzers with the cute little bronzing beads forever!

So I used my Ulta birthday coupon (look for it if yours is coming up!) and got this. Also, Physician's Formula is 40% off at Ulta until Sunday, so hurry up and get over there!

 

This is the Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow Boosting Sun Stones in Light to Medium. It retails for $14 and is a large gold and brown plastic case that houses the stones, a puff, and a brush for application.

 
Aren't they so cute?
 
This is for someone with fair to medium skin that wants a bronze toned glow. This is also for anyone who already has a tan from the beach or pool and wants to prolong it. The ingredients in this product enhance the tan, prolong it, and nourish the skin.
 

 
You can apply this one of two ways. Either use the brush and swirl it in the stones, buffing it on your face, or use the puff to pat and swirl.
 
 
The effect is beautiful, but there is not a lot of color. You can build it up and it will still remain relatively sheer. It gives a nice, healthy glow, but not really a bronzing effect on me, so I am a bit disappointed. I will have to wait and see how it works when I do have a light tan.
 

This is a good quality product. I love the packaging, the amount of product you get, the cute factor, and the good-for-you ingredients. To it's credit it does market itself as a bronze BOOSTER, not a bronzer, so it is my fault for thinking it would give me some supermodel glow.

Price: 810
Performance: 9/10
Color/Wearability: 8/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall Quality: 9/10

Total: 44/50 = B+ = Pleased Panda
 
What is your favorite bronze enhancer? Do you use self tanner or will you be using a product like this for a glow?

 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I definitely understand the appeal, my favorite are those bronzers with the little heart beads ACKKK so cute! I am so tan right now that this would probably be a great product for me for just a bit of extra glow, were it not for the fact that I'm never going to get around to washing my brushes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOH you are tan??? Lucky you!!! I love the little heart ones too...so adorable. Yes, I think this would be perfect for you...and you get a brush, and a puff. haha

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!