Sunday, May 19, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects Long Live Moisture Satin Finish Lotion

Hi Pandas! Just because it is summer time, it doesn't mean that you don't still need moisturizer!
 
Even though all skin types are prone to oily-ness in hotter months, the more you deprive your skin of moisture, the more oil they create to compensate!
 
 
Olay recently launched some new skin care that has fun, bright packaging that I assume is supposed to attract and cater to the 20-something set. Well, it worked. I bought it!
 
Long Live Moisture is a satin finish moisturizer that comes in a long, skinny pump tube. I had no problems with the packaging, and it is even cute enough to leave out on a vanity. This is a hybrid lotion/gel and is oil-free and non-comedogenic.
 
 
I actually really like the texture. It spreads easily and feels weightless. The satin finish doesn't bother me either, as I put makeup on over it, so any shine will be covered.
 
 
It soaks into skin very fast, leaves a healthy sheen and has a very light scent that disappears after a few seconds and doesn't bother my super sensitive nose. I am glad Olay didn't give this a laundry list of things to do, as it is just a simple moisturizer. It is cute, it is fairly reasonable at about $10, and it moisturizes my oily/combo skin well, doesn't pill, and makes my complexion look better. I have been using this for a few weeks now with no negative side-effects and better looking skin!
 
All in all, I am intrigued by this new Fresh Effects line. Have you tried it?
 
Panda Approved!
 
 photo panda-sig_zps4a356226.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!