Sunday, May 5, 2013

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss: Chandelier Swatches and Review

Hi Pandas! I know I have reviewed quite a few of the NYX Mega Shine glosses, but here is another, just for eye candy, if nothing else!

What I love about these glosses is that they are cheap ($4.99), come in a range of colors with super cure packaging, are not sticky, and are cruelty-free. However, if glitter is not your thing, look, but do not touch Chandelier.

 
Honestly, the smell of this is heavenly---it smells like Juicy Fruit gum, which I love! Chandelier is a bright pink bordering on Hot Pink sheer gloss with plenty of silver and pink sparkle.
 
 
Here is Chandelier taken with a flash. It really is very sheer and is a great layering gloss. Wear time is about 3 and a half hours.
 
 
This is a very dupeable color and finish, and you might already have something like it in your stash, but if you don't, this is the best bargain on the market! I find it very flattering and fresh.
 
Overall, I recommend these glosses. I reach for them constantly and always stash them in my purse.
 
Price: 10/10
Performance: 8/10
Color/Wearability: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall Quality: 9/10

Total: 47/50 = A = Happy Panda!
 
What do you think of Chandelier? Loving or leaving it?

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!